Group Coordinator Job in Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya September 2016
Job vacancy : Group Coordinator Work in Kenya 2016
Employment Position : Career for Group Coordinator in Kenya 2016
Location: Webuye, Bungoma
About the role: Group Coordinators are at the heart of our business model and deliver our products and services to our clients.
The hires will work in a small team based out of Webuye, Bungoma, and report to the hub manager there. In addition, this is an opportunity to be part of a growing start-up with big ambitions and a dedicated team.
- Identify and develop groups of clients and group leaders in rural areas of Bungoma and Kakamega Counties
- Manage our unique sales process from start to finish, including contract signing, customer education, data entry at the PC and after-sales/warranty services
- Coach group leaders in building their sales and group management skills and develop lasting relationships beyond their initial purchase
- Manage delinquent groups and clients through strict follow up and repossessions where necessary
- Identify target audiences to grow your sales network and analyse and identify business growth opportunities
- Entry level position with limited work experience required and intensive on the job training
- Strong and proven interest in rural development and making a difference for the less well-off in this country, as well as excellent relationship building skills a must
- Self-driven, highly organised and able to operate independently towards set targets
- Rural work experience with MFIs, co-operatives, NGOs or as teachers recommended. However, no previous sales experience is required but considered an advantage
- Higher Education Diploma or BSc. in a relevant field
- Willingness to live and work in Webuye, Bungoma County
- Excellent English and Swahili required, knowledge of Bukusu a strong advantage
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2428”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2428 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th September 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.