Co-operative Bank CRM Campaign Manager Job in Kenya September 2016
Jobs opening : CRM Campaign Manager Vacancy in Kenya Sept 2016
Employment Vacancy : Co-operative Bank Latest careers 2016
Reporting to the Head of Co-op Foundation, the Program Manager will be required to develop and implement project monitoring plans and evaluation framework for all Foundation projects.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Design CRM campaigns using the customer data analytics to multiply product uptake per customer and maximize revenue opportunities for the business.
- Develop campaign and lead assessment criteria based on the business requests.
- Develop customer behavior models and scripts to extract opportunities from customer data.
- Work with Business Intelligence to develop customer clustering data models and implement them as per the road map.
- Work with the CRM Data Analyst to ensure campaigns are loaded on a timely basis and that every lead meets the campaign criteria and is convertible.
- Develop powerful daily, weekly and monthly reports on each campaign performance for the different segment, product houses and business stakeholders.
- Work with Branch Managers, Relationship Managers and Transform Champions to achieve 100% utilization of the CRM system and maximize the ability of the CRM systems.
- Analyze banker, branch and segment portfolios to understand customer behavior, develop customer insights, revenue and cross selling opportunities.
- Represent the CRM team as the lead data steward.
- Apply lessons learnt from the pre and post campaign analysis to continuously improve lead generation for the business.
- Work with the CRM risk champion to ensure all departmental controls and tests are updated within the set timelines.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A university degree in Statistics, Actuarial Science or Information Technology with 3 years in statistical data modelling. Similar experience in the Banking Industry will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Business Analysis , MS Reporting Suite, Oracle or SQL will be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales or business development experience coupled with strong analytical and computing skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to handle significant amounts of information from diverse sources and using statistics & insights to develop predictive models.
- Excellent commercial awareness/knowledge regarding the bank’s systems & data architecture and in-depth knowledge of the banks transform strategy.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number CM/CRM/2016 by 5th October, 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer.