August 2016- New KCC Accountant Job in Kenya,
New job Vacancy for Accountant In Kenya August 2016
Jobs opportunity : Careers at New KCC in Kenya August 2016
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and result driven person to fill the following vacant position:
Job Purpose: The Accountant will be Reporting to the Senior Accountant.
He/She will ensure accurate and timely execution of financial and/or accounting transactions including payables, stocks, payroll, receivables, cost and management accounts.
- Posting supplier invoices
- Preparing payment vouchers
- Reconciling creditors accounts
- Receiving, authenticating and posting cheques and banking slips.
- Accurate and timely processing and payment of salaries and wages
- Confirming the accuracy of stock records as well as conducting valuations and reconciliations of the same
- Assisting in the preparation of cost and management reports and records
- Reconciling stocks and conducting variance analysis
- Performing inter – creamery tracking of stocks
- Preparing customer statements and dispatching them to the location
- Maintaining schedule of loans to farmers and ensuring deductions are made on time
- Opening new supplier accounts and making adjustments to existing accounts as per request
- Encrypting all electronic payments and transferring the files to the bank for processing
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- CPA (K)
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience
Work Related Skills
- Proficiency in SAP an added advantage and Accounting packages
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements please send your applications, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned not later than Monday, 29th August 2016:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 GPO
New KCC is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.