Kenafric Industries Machine Attendants Jobs in Kenya September 2016
Recent Job vacancy : Kenafric Industries Careers In Kenya 2016
Recruitment position : Machine Attendants Jobs in Kenya Sept 2016
Duties and Tasks
- Operate allocated machine in the plant according to directions in daily work schedule
- Create & maintain accurate records relating to machine operation including updating 2hr production output.
- Ensure Effective & efficient relaying of relevant information to the assistant value stream leader and artisans.
- Actively participate in any/all continuous improvement activities for your machine.
- Share experience, knowledge & best practice with colleagues
- Actively participate in shift meetings & training sessions
- Demonstrate good housekeeping practices
- Apply best practice standards in all areas of house-keeping, quality procedures, Standard Operating Procedures & Job Safety Analysis systems
- Proactively identify & make recommendations for improvements in all relevant areas of business
- Ensure provided PPE is maintained & used as prescribed, replenishing as necessary.
- Any other duties as required by your immediate supervisor from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications: Certificate in mechanical or electrical engineering.
Minimum Experience: 1 year experience
Skills: Good Analytical skills
The deadline for application is 2nd September, 2016.