InterHealth Clinical Administrator Job in Kenya September 2016
Jobs opportunity : Clinical Administrator Vacancy in Kenya Sept 2016
Recruitment Position : InterHealth Latest careers Sept 2016
To provide administrative support to the clinical team at the InterHealth health centre. This involves management of email correspondences with clients and clinicians, updating patient records, audio typing and general administration duties.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Coordinating the smooth running of the medical screening service, including efficient email responses to patients and managing large numbers of documents efficiently.
- Working with the rest of the client services team to manage email and telephone requests.
- Manage the blood test results inbox ensuring all medical results are attached to Cross Care. Clinical Administrator August 2016
- Accurate audio typing of medical reports as per diction from doctors.
- Administration of other short medical reports, test results and physical examination reports
- Dispatch of medical reports to patients and their family doctor, according to organisation requirements.
- To establish and maintain filing and administrative systems.
- Scan test reports, specialist letters and forms to patients’ records on Cross Care.
- Correspond with doctors, patients and organisations by e-mail, telephone and fax as necessary.
- Maintaining accurate records for patients.
- Create and maintains a working and credit relationship with various medical service suppliers and consultants.
- To provide cover for the receptionist on lunch, tea-breaks and when on annual leave or on sick leave.
Please send you CV and a covering letter giving details of your skills, experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Visit our website for further information: https://www.interhealthworldwide.org/home/about-us/jobs/