August 2016 Jobs at Wananchi Group for Customer Service Representative (High Value Section) in Kenya
Employment Position : recruitment at Wananchi Group In Kenya 2016
Work opportunity : Job for Customer Service Representative (High Value Section) In Kenya 2016
- Customer calls; emails; outbound calls; escalations: CSR gets full understanding of customer’s enquiry, provides full customer support for all fiber services on first contact, solves the issue and logs it on CRM and Wincable.
- If the issue is resolved, the CSR ensures that customer is satisfied and confirms the customers contact details.
- If issue can’t be resolved during the interaction, it is escalated by the CSR to the CE leader and followed up through the proper channels until resolution.
- Take full ownership of customer cases handled and ensures proper handover for unresolved cases at end of day.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with service and quality of support provided.
- Good interpretation of customer queries and relay of accurate information to reassure customers and manage their expectations.
- Using effective communication skills.
- Resolving all complaints, concerns and issues in a timely and diplomatic manner.
- Conduct activities in a professional manner
- Demonstrating knowledge of Zuku Fiber service standards or service level agreements
- Demonstrating knowledge of impact of providing professional service to Customers
- Understanding the importance and impact of first call resolution (FCR)
- Working with the CE leader on performance improvement as an individual and with the team as a whole
- Ensuring complaints/concerns are resolved or escalated in a timely manner
- Providing timely notifications to management of negative trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up
- Determining when a problem requires action from higher level of authority
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve customer education and satisfaction.
- Updating client comments, complaints, reports and compliments on all relevant Wananchi Systems
- The job holder will be expected to identify and highlight to the supervisor, all emerging service issues of general of unique nature; that may require maintenance, upgrade or restructuring of Fiber services in order to meet customer needs.
- Work with immediate CE leader on team rosters.
- Provide one-stop customer support for all Fiber services by responding to customer contacts within defined SLAs
- Track and monitor the customer problem exceeding the agreed SLA’s and escalate to the required level of management until complete resolution.
- Track and monitor reopened, repeated customer problems, executing a special customer care plan on affected customers, developing actions plans and following up until complete resolution.
- Daily monitoring and reporting on the intake of customer problem by type, root cause, SLA compliance, average closing time and average pending time.
- Enhance customer loyalty and upsell accordingly.
- Achieve 90% first call resolution (FCR)
- 90% correct CRM capture
- 100% Schedule Adherence
- Score a minimum of 98% on QA score for the Month
- Good Handle rate
- Calls per Customer
- Average Handle Rate
- Escalation Resolutions
- 2 yrs experience in a busy Contact Center, supporting internet/technology driven services
- Understanding of – IP networks; the contention ratios in the network; Metro Ethernet networks
- Troubleshooting skills e.g. on CMTS configuration, IP assignment (DHCP services) is an added advantage
- Understanding of the basic GPON network design & structure is an added advantage
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting reports and technical procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office – specifically Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers and customers.
- Ability to handle service delivery and service assurance processes and structures in a large telecommunications environment.
- Self-driven, customer centric and team player.
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to email@example.com with a subject line Customer Service Representative-High Value on or before 29th July 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.