Buffalo Mall Naivasha Marketing Executive Job in Kenya May 2016
Fresh recruitment :Marketing Executive Job at Buffalo Mall Naivasha in Kenya May 2016
Career opportunity : Latest Jobs at Buffalo Mall Naivasha May 2016
Company: Buffalo Mall Naivasha Ltd
Position: Marketing Executive
- Create and manage marketing communications activities designed to generate brand awareness, reinforce brand identity and increase footfall and trading at the mall.
- Assist with basic research and data collection.
- Handle day-to-day social media management and manage all company’s online and offline campaigns with clear analytic structures in place
- Participate in relevant discussion across communities, social networks & blogs
- Improve marketing messaging, user experience and other aspects of the company’s website in conjunction with our outsourced web developer
- Help design and coordinate company’s creative events that build the Mall’s brand in the market and drive customer and partner demand
- Write and distribute the monthly newsletter.
- Create and execute a marketing plan that includes a monthly marketing calendar and budget.
- Manage outreach and CSR Activities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual marketing reports.
- Attend required company’s meetings.
- Any other task required.
- Bachelors or graduate degree in role related fields including marketing, communications and branding or public relations.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in brand/marketing experience at an agency, social enterprise or reputable brand and substantial exposure in the management of traditional, digital and social marketing activities.
- Stickler for good grammar and consistent brand.
- Experience in the implementation and execution of brand strategy.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills as well as exceptional writing.
- Experience in managing content on websites.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in event management with proven track record.
- Work history that demonstrates proactivity, problem solving, creativity and organization.
If interested please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com by 31st May, 2016.