April 2016 Jobs at StarTimes for After Sale Services Agents in Nyeri, Nyahururu and Narok, Kenya
Job Opportunity : After Sale Services Agents Vacancy April 2016
Recruitment Vacancy : Careers Jobs at StarTimes April 2016
Job Title: After Sale Services Agents
Reports To: After Sales Service Manager
Location: Nyeri, Nyahururu and Narok
Number of Positions: 3
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ready to work on night shift or early morning shift even weekends
- Antenna installation, cable networks installation, coaxial cabling connections and installations.
- Routine maintenance and repair of electronic gadgets
- Collect customer inquiries, explain product function and resolve problems
- Work with the customers to ensure they are properly serviced
- Provide onsite service to customers as designated
- Project a professional company image through effective services to customer.
- Any other work given by the supervisor /management
- Clearly demonstrate location awareness of area of posting and its environs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in customer service
- Must be a resident or ready to stay in Nyeri or Narok or Nyahururu and the environs
- Flexibility with regard to work schedule
- Intermediate computer proficiency and IT skills
- A degree or diploma in electrical and electronic engineering or electronic technology from a recognized institution or a craft certificate with experience in the same field.
- Basic understanding of electronic engineering is a must
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Sales or customer service experience will be added advantage.
Note: Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com .
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.