Feb 2016 Jobs for Sacco Assistant Internal Auditor Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Nairobi Auditing Jobs for Assistant Internal Auditor
Feb Jobs in Kenya:Sacco Assistant Internal Auditor Job
Assistant Internal Auditor
Job Ref: AIA/2/16
He/She reports to the Internal Audit Manager
Job Summary: Offer support to the Internal Audit Manager in matters pertaining to risk and compliance within the Society.
- Undertaking a variety of audit assignments as directed by the Manager,
- Reconciling of budgetary allocations with monthly expenditure summaries,
- Ensuring that audit trails are in place and thus all entries have supporting documents,
- Ensuring adherence to all financial accounting policies and procedures,
- Drafting preliminary audit reports, queries and observations for the departmental head consideration,
- Assist in preparation and execution of audit plans and programs,
- Participating and contributing in the risk management assessment process on target audit areas and documentation of results,
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time?
- Degree in B.Com (accounting, auditing, finance or taxation).
- A Holder of CPA K.
- Have a minimum of Five (5) years auditing experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to CLICK HERE to download and fill the online application form and submit completed forms to email@example.com so as to reach us by 26th February 2016.
NB:Only applications submitted using this online form shall be considered.