Feb 2016 Internship at National Taxpayers Association in Kenya
Employment Vacancies in Kenya at NTA Feb 2016
Internship Vacancies in Kenya at National Taxpayers Association Feb 2016
National Taxpayers Association (NTA) Internship
The NTA is a national, volunteer-based, independent, and non-partisan organization established to improve the delivery of services and the management of devolved funds for the benefit of all Kenyans.
The NTA invites applications for the following position:
Duty station: Nairobi
Working language: English
Type of position: 40 hours a week
Summary of Responsibilities: To assist NTA staff in their ongoing programme and project work.
- Degree in political science, development studies, public administration, or other relevant field, advanced degree preferable.
- Experience in working and collaborating with civil society organisations and international organisations.
- Fluency in English – both written and oral communication; working knowledge of French and Swahili highly desirable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- Ability to analyse data efficiently and concisely report findings to management, partners and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of issues in integrity and governance and an interest in post-conflict and development issues.
- Fast learner, self-driven, open to new ideas and hardworking.
- Team working skills and ability to work independently.
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and CV in Microsoft Word, or PDF, by email (two attachments) to: email@example.com with subject title “Internship”, no later than 4th March 2016 at 5pm.
NTA is an equal opportunity employer, and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.