Arysta LifeScience (K) Ltd is a leading agrochemical company in Kenya dealing in crop protection products for use in various crop sectors.
Position: Key Accounts Manager, Broad Acre (Large scale cereals, sugarcane and tea)
Duty Station: Nakuru
- Management of customer accounts in terms of sales and debt collection.
- Development of crop protection product sales.
- Build relationships with farmers and other stakeholders in order to maximize company sales and image in the market.
- Be responsible for development and implementation of marketing strategies in the assigned territory.
- Provide market intelligence to the company that will support sales decisions.
- Provide technical support to customers and deal with any trouble shooting / commercial complaints.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts.
- Team player.
- Proactive and self motivated individual.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Be ready to work on flexible schedules.
- A degree in agriculture or related fields.
- A masters degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position with proven track record.
Applications including CVs to be sent to the email: Arysta.email@example.com by not later than 11th December 2015.