Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
We are looking to place dynamic, creative and self –driven experienced professionals.
- Review and align key processes and policies that will govern the different Business Units within the Bank.
- Ensure End to End Digitization of customer interaction points for the Bank.
- Work with Business Units to examine current systems and processes, propose changes and amendments to continuously ensure that the bank’s processes are efficient, minimizing costs, and minimize inherent risks
- Facilitate process innovation and business process re-engineering and/or improvement forums and methods to be deployed to support increase in productivity, efficiency, cost management and revenues.
- Drive down the Cost-to-Income ratio by balancing the critical elements of Time (TAT), Cost and Quality.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative performance measurement applications to be signed-off in agreements by Senior Management Level (SML) business managers and transform them into a matrix of performance measurement.
- Leading process improvement projects by leveraging technology and redesigning operational processes to improve process efficiency, accuracy and responsiveness of customer needs while minimizing exposure to risk.
- Proactively analyze the regulatory (KBA & CBK) requirements and directives to identify the requisite changes to be applied to the Bank’s platform and the resultant impact as well as develop an implementation proposal/plan.
- Research and perform competitive analysis in the market on best practice/best solutions/innovation
- Ensure all Business Units are aware of the processes within their units through training and frequent communication.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and/or Business related fields from a recognized university.
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar role in a busy work environment preferably a financial services ecosystem.
- Professional Qualification on Lean Six Sigma.
- Qualification in Project Management, business analysis –Prince2, PMP, CBAP, ITIL, ITSM is a plus
- Entrepreneurial flair with strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.