Save the Children’s origins lie in humanitarian response, and this has remained a central part of our work ever since.
Save the Children International – Kenya Country Office invites applications from interested Kenya nationals who are humanitarian professionals to join our in-country roster of the Humanitarian team.
Subject to meeting our criteria and after interviewing successfully, identified humanitarian professionals will be retained in our roster and deployed in future on a need basis.
Some of the humanitarian roles we are recruiting for include:
- Area Manager
- Health Coordinator
- Health Officers
- Child Protection Coordinator
- Child Protection Officer
- Logistics/Procurement Officer
- Finance and Grants Officer
- Nutrition Coordinator
- HR Officer.
- Humanitarian Response Officer
- Emergency information and Communications Officer.
- Proposal Writing Coordinator
- Education Cluster Coordinator.
- Education in Emergencies Officer
- WASH Officers
- MEAL Officer
Deadline is on 22nd November 2015 by COB and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.
Save the Children recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to equal employment opportunities and the protection of children from abuse.