Are you outgoing, enthuastic and a highly motivated professional with a genuine interest in financial markets and looking for an opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced environment?
The role holder will be in charge of sourcing and dealing fixed income instruments.
- Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting high net worth customers through marketing of products & services.
- Manage customer requests/transactions in compliance with the policies, procedures and guidelines of the company with zero tolerance to operational risk & frauds.
- Ensure the existing customer relations are well maintained to achieve high customer retention as well as building effective relationships with key support functions.
- Develop and implement initiatives for maintaining strong relationships with existing customers as well as develop new relationships that guarantee a portfolio of customers.
- Prepare and dispatch to clients’, regular investment reports that incorporate economic and market over view, current portfolio valuation, transactions and performance during the period and strategy for the following period.
- Familiarize with various investments held and be able to offer justification to the clients on purchase, hold or sale decisions as well as providing financial advice on market performance, trends and outlooks.
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following skills and competencies:-
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Economics, Finance or related field with at least 1 year experience in a financial/investment services institution in a marketing/sales role.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to set and meet stretched targets and strict deadline.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
- Good knowledge on bonds, shares, trading and various stock pricing methodologies.
- Team player with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships.