This position presents you with the opportunity to grow and develop an exciting career that will allow you to utilize your knowledge of the treasury function, the financial sector, banking services, capital markets and all key relevant stakeholders.
- Support the Head, Corporate Sales to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the full range of treasury products and services.
- Key focus will be to grow foreign exchange transactions from corporate clients and increase the banks penetration of business units by both retention and acquisition of new relationships.
- Actively contribute to improvements in quality/efficiency of treasury products delivery process and support product development and sales initiatives by other business units.
- Assist in developing and maintaining client visits with relationship managers and follow up on reported action points.
- Continuously engage the larger business divisions and build a network of relationships across all economic sectors.
- Deliver market information and insight to customers via daily briefs delivered by email, text message etc.
- Ensure service excellence to both internal and external customers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field. MBA and ACI Dealing certificates will be an added advantage.
- Hands on banking experience for a period of not less 3 years, with at least a minimum of 2 year in Corporate Relationship Management or Treasury sales
- Excellent knowledge of treasury products with a thorough knowledge of end to end processes for treasury products and services
- Market Knowledge of local and international events and their likely impact on currency and interest rates
- A good knowledge of other bank’s products and services, the financial sector, banking services, capital markets and key relevant stakeholder organizations.
- Excellent analytical & presentation skills
- Self-motivated, team player with an outgoing Personality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging targets
- Good oral and written communication skills
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number CSD/TD/2015 by 31st September 2015
We are an equal opportunity employer.