Profile Introduction: Our Client is a leading Insurance company with operations across the Greater East African region.
- 7+ years progressive management experience, 3 of which must be in spearheading Project Management initiatives;
- Bachelor’s degree in B.Com, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or equivalent required;
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage; and
- Expert level of proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Access.
- Strategic Planning, budget co-ordination and forecasting;
- Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence;
- Industry & Market Intelligence;
- Innovation Management;
- Strategic Risk Management; and
- Medical Risk Management.
- Visionary Leadership;
- Project Management;
- Strong Financial Acumen;
- Customer Focus & ability to Build and Sustain Relationships;
- Operational Excellence with a strong Drive for Results and
- Innovation and Agility.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php
and apply online by 5pm 30th June 2015
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer