Sales Account Manager Job Opening in Nairobi Kenya May 2015
Job Type: Full time
Company Description: A global provider of integrated mobile solutions.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth.
- Drive quotation process with new prospects.
- Open sales dialogs with strategic customers.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Identify trade shows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business, and to market company’s end-to-end solutions.
- Contribute to the overall business development strategy in conjunction with company directors.
- Establish and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database
- Plan and carry out marketing activities to agreed sales targets, budgets and timescales.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers.
- Support the Head of Business Development to create a monthly commercial Management presentation.
- Preparing and disseminating weekly billing status reports.
- Preparing and disseminating monthly situation reports showing corporate highlights.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Establishing and maintaining key departmental performance indicators.
- Perform any other task as determined by the Head of Business Development.
- To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognizing the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- 2-4 years experience in SMS, Mobile telecommunication/innovations.
- Sales Manager work experience.
- Sales force.com administrator.
- Diploma/Degree or higher in Technical sales engineering or in any other relevant field.