Job in Uganda for IT Solutions Sales Manager May 2015
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate will be required to manage business development for IT Solution & Service sales in the demographics assigned.
- Responsible for delivering sales and marketing operations.
- Delivery of targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- To develop the sales team in building their skills for various sales activities like making quality presentations, handling customer objections, negotiation skills, etc.
- Execution of strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with clients and retail partners, managing all strategic alliances/partnerships, identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- To build capacity of work force in the areas of: Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Account Management, and Project Management.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Overall 10 + experience in the industry with a minimum 4 years+ of experience in a Managerial / Leadership role in IT Sales.
- Service sales management and IT Solutions sales experience, together with a good proven record of achieving targets
- Service sales management and IT Solutions sales experience, together with a good proven record of achieving targets.
- Corporate Account Management.
Clearly indicate “IT SOLUTIONS SALES MANAGER – UGANDA ” on the subject of the application email.