Chauffeur / Drivers Jobs Opening in Nairobi Kenya March 2015
Job Ref: F3C237181
Work Type: Full Time
Background: Our client is a company offering First Class VIP Car Rental and chauffeur Services in Nairobi Kenya and the greater East Africa.
They are looking to hire chauffeur / drivers male or female.
- Picking up and dropping off clients as well ensuring the car is well maintained.
- Helping passenger with their luggage.
- Assisting people with getting in and out of the car.
- Being patient and flexible.
- Having smart appearance.
- Being punctual.
- Having strong spoken communication skills.
- Having knowledge about mechanics.
- Being able to drive safely within legal limits.
- Having geographical knowledge.
- Being able to stay calm under difficult circumstances.
- Having good interpersonal abilities.
- Must be above 27 years of age
- 5 years’ driving experience
- Have an up-to-date and clean driver’s license
- Any intermediate driving courses will be an added advantage
Please note that there are no fees charged for receiving or processing job applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2015