afb IT Interns Vacancies in Kenya January 2015
Overview: afb (African Finance Business) is a consumer finance providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro branches to provide tailored relationship-based services.
Our vision is to become the number one retail finance firm in Africa by offering the best services in terms of accessibility, affordability, value and customer experience.afb seeks to recruit for: IT Interns
- Assist in preparing all monthly operational & service providers bills – phone bills, ISP Bills
- Assist operations in preparing Business Intelligence reports as/when required
- Provide both onsite and remote technical & end user support
- Schedule branch visits
- Assist in managing the call-center dialer system
- Assist in data migration
- Procure all IT equipment as/when required by the IT Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field ( IT students are encouraged to apply as well)
- Previous experience in data analysis
- Troubleshooting skills
- Administrative Support
- General support to all tasks
- Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance
- High Motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to email@example.comThis position is urgent.