(KShs 50K – 60K)Data Storage Company Accountant Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya October 2014
Our client a leading provider of Data Management, Storage Protection, development of corporate records and disaster recovery policies, document process outsourcing, workflow automation as well as off-site data backup and storage services seeks to hire an Accountant who will be responsible for all accounting matters of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Cash flow management
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Assist in auditing accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Report financial information to management.
- Create and analyze budgets.
- Advise management on tax ramifications of business decisions
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, benefits, and asset protection.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers.
- Identify and investigate variances.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Payroll reconciliation
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis
- Should be aged 29years and above.
- Certified Public Accountant with at least 3 4 years of working experience
- Financial management and Accounting, Budgeting and financial forecasting Skills.
- Self starter, who is organized, disciplined and goals orientated.
- Full Knowledge of Accounting package software skill.
- Good organization and Management skill.
- Cash Disbursement and Records Keeping, Good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Good leadership and supervisory, Preparation of Financial statement skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Can be able to achieve targets under strict timeframe.
- MUST pay keen attention to details.
Kindly indicate your current/ last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.