Jobs in Tanzania and Uganda for Country Managers July 2014
Recruitment of Country Managers for Tanzania and Uganda – Supporting growth in the region
Our client is one of the region’s largest automotive distributors. In its quest to remain competitive and provide excellent services to customers, the company has embarked on a number of initiatives aimed at repositioning itself as a lead player.
To support the company on this journey, the company recognises the need to recruit results oriented individuals with vision and creativity to fill the position of Country Manager Tanzania and Country Manager Uganda respectively.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the jobholder will be responsible for profit and loss management, development and implementation of business plans and ensuring achievement of annual budgets and targets through planning and implementing strategies and actions across multiple franchises. He/She will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Formulate forecasts and annual budgets;
- Contribute to the commercial and strategic decision making in order to ensure business units achieve annual objectives;
- Position the organisation as a customer centric brand and ensure employees excel in customer service;
- Manage the profit and loss including sales margins, expenses, working capitals, cash flow etc;
- Ensure adequate procedures and controls are placed and adhered to throughout the business;
- Ensure implementation of appropriate technology to give strategic advantage;
- Development of quality standards including ISO and ensure maintenance of accreditation;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through regular review with management team and resolution of complaints;
- Ensure the highest quality of products and services are provided; and
- Assist in the development of human resource including ensuring efficient and effective use of human capital.
The successful candidate should possess a Bachelors’ Degree in a related field or its equivalent from a recognized academic institution with at least 10 years’ experience five of which should be in a management position.
Possession of a Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of profit management, knowledge of dealership performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and have experience in formulating business plans.
He/She should also have a strategic mind set and demonstrate visionary leadership with an ability to influence and manage initiatives across various functions, and ensure a coordinated approach.
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your applications in confidence to www.pwc.com/ke/en/executive-search by 4 July2014 quoting your preferred country (Tanzania/
In addition, please attach curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience, present positions and copies of profess ionaVacademic certificates.
Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address and names and address of three referees.
Only applications received online will be processed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.