Job in Naivasha Kenya for Finance Manager July 2014
Vacancy: Finance Manager
Work Type: Full Time
Panda Development Company Limited is searching for qualified individuals
Scope: Finance Manager
Candidates should be fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Bachelor degree in Financing/Accounts CPA K
- Real estate sale and development organization work experience a plus.
- Possess good accounting experience, some tax knowledge desirable.
- 5 years of experience in financing.
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Computer literate,
- Strong Knowledge in QuickBooks.
- A must
- Capabilities to supervise manage and lead staff.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Large project and team concept experience desired reporting and financial analysis experience a plus. Finance Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports.
- Monitor cash flows statements and predict future needs.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Implement financial plans.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Preparation of budget and forecast estimates.
- Ensure that all transactional, payroll and VAT/taxation requirements are met.
- Management Accounts
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and cv’s stating their current and expected salary to us not later than 8th July 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject of the application
Email to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org