Customer Care Manager Job vacancy at Manufacturing Firm Nairobi Kenya June 2014
Customer Care Manager
Our client, an International Manufacturing firm, is looking for a Customer Service Manager with firm leadership skills and abilities to supervise a small team of employees.
This being a supervisory position the candidate will be required to;
- Providing leadership and support to his team
- Innovating customer experience at a high level
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Provide administrative and operational assistance to ensure smooth product delivery to customers
- Develop standard procedures and policies to better serve customers
- Perform business market analysis to determine customer needs and new opportunities
- Implement strategic plans to improve customer service and company’s revenue
- Evaluate customer support results and prepare action plan for improvements
- Create and run reports as necessary to discover or track customer ordering trends, manufacturing lead times, testing timetables e.t.c
Skills and Qualifications
- Should support high IT skills
- Degree in Business Management
- Must have used an ERP to manage customer care activities
- Should have at least 5 years experience in customer care supervisory position.
- Have firm leadership skills and abilities
- An extra customer care course is an added advantage
To apply, send CV only to email@example.com by 28th June 2014.
Kindly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.