Quality Assurance Lead Job at Syngenta’s Pollen Limited Ruiru Kenya 2014
Syngenta’s ambition is to bring greater food security in an environmentally sustainable way to an increasingly populous world by creating a worldwide step-change in farm productivity.
Quality Assurance Lead
- Plan and update the resource allocation master plan and generate reports on the same and recommendations.
- Identifying areas of improvement in the production methods/processes for improved QUOTIF.
- Compile and organize the farm Required Operating Procedures (ROP) files
- Guarantee compliance of all the laid down protocols across production and related processes through continuous follow to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the preparation of harvesting of Product profiles and distribution to the production areas as per the approved product profiles.
- Ensure appropriate postharvest conditions are maintained this includes, packaging and labelling of the products by conducting random checks before shipment.
- Collect customer’s remarks and communicates to the respective sections, agree on corrective actions and gives feedback to the customer.
- Receive of imports, inspects the quality, checks documentation, and process the incoming planting materials for sticking/planting then compiles a quality report and communicate back to the material source responsible.
- Prepares purity check catalogues to guarantee that the materials produced are true to type and communicates any purity issues to the relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct training and evaluation to the Quality Assurance team to identify areas for training and development.
- Enforce HSE rules and regulations and champions the implementation of the Syngenta HSE policy in all business operations.
- A degree holder in in Horticulture/Agriculture.
- Have experience in disease and pest identification and management.
- Must have at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office with excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess a proven track record of leading teams with good problem solving skills.
If you would like to be considered for any of these exciting and challenging roles, please write in confidence before Friday 30th May 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.