Sales and Marketing Officer Jobs recruitment at Yes Africa in Rwanda 2014
56 Sales and Marketing Officers (SMO) Short Term Opportunity
Yes Africa seeks to recruit 56 highly competent and self-motivated Rwandan youths with passion in profiling children growth processes and communicating unique experiences in user-friendly formats (photography & videography, slideshows).
Note: This is a performance based opportunity; selected candidates will undergo an intensive training process aimed at clarifying assignment objectives and targets, marketing strategies and will work under commission basis during probation period. The best performers will be given contracts.
- Readiness: undivided willingness to learn and apply sales/marketing and documentary production, video editing and script writing skills;
- Result/target-oriented:work based on daily, weekly and monthly targets through competitive work spirit, actionable work plans and effective time management. Should achieve sale targets individually, or in groups to maximize revenues;
- Customer-focused& relationship builder: high sense of customer prioritization and responsiveness in a timely, sensitive and effective relationship builder especially with parents and children of all ages;
- To prepare sales reports for management information, commission payments, performance evaluation and monitoring during and after probation period;
- Flexible, adaptable and high sense of purpose in everything s/he does. Yes Africa places high value in purpose-driven partners and staff.
- Not more than 35 years of age (according to Rwandan Youth Law stipulation);
- At least a diploma level training in a recognized institution of learning;
- High School Education Certificate with 2 years compulsory work experience in a recognized institution.
- 2 years experiences in sales/marketing, journalism/communication proven by letter of recommendation from your last employer (subject to due verification);
- Knowledge of Kinyarwanda and one of the international languages (French or English), knowledge of the three languages is an additional advantage
- Specialized in marketing, journalism and communication, photojournalism, video editing, film and documentary production is added advantages
- A combination of marketing and photojournalism skills demonstrable by deliverables
- Target/result-oriented, flexible and adaptable to varying work situations
- Communicating/marketing with clarity to target customers
How to Apply: Deliver your application (CV, application letter, copies of Diploma/certificates) to Yes Africa’s Office, 3 Floor, Prince House Building, Remera, Kigali by 5 pm, 14th February 2014.
For more information, call Tel 0788359414/0788597492