Director Health Financing Unit Employment Vacancy at Ministry of Health in Rwanda 2014
The Ministry of health is seeking to recruit one civil servant in the position of Director of Health Financing Unit.
- Ensure the implementation of the health financing policy and strategic plan by elaborating every year and quarter, the plan of action.
- Prepare, Manage and organize the Performance Based Financing and Community Based Health Insurance action plan in the country,
- Participate in resources mobilization for the Health Sector,
- Monitor and track the financing given to the health structures by different donors,
- Follow up the implementation of the Community Based Health Insurance and Financing policy and law,
- Mobilize funds for the risk pooling of central and intermediary I level, and allocate the Community Based Health Insurance budget
- Put in place the mechanism of Community Based Health Insurance management at all levels: tools and system analysis
- Control the management of Community Based Health Insurance funds at decentralized level,
- Set up the strategy of Health financial sustainability by Organizing the annual workshop on how this health financial sustainability of the whole health sector can be addressed (reached)
- Be a Rwandan by nationality
- Master or Equivalent in Health Financing, Public Health, Economics
- A minimum of three years experience in the field in a Public Institution.
- Excellent communication skills in English, French and Kinyarwanda.
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Applications must include an application form, a photocopy of the degree, photocopy of identity card and two photo passport. Closed envelopes containing the documents requested will be addressed to the Permanent secretary/ Ministry of Health and deposited at the MOH reception not later than 30/01/2014 at 05:00 pm
Done at Kigali 20 Jan,2014
Dr. Uzziel NDAGIJIMANA