Principal Office Assistant – 1 Post Job Vacancy at Mzumbe University Tanzania 2013(Main Campus)
POSITION: PRINCIPAL OFFICE ASSISTANT – 1 Post (Main Campus)
(a) Qualification and Experience
Holder of Form Four Examination Certificate and a pass in English and Kiswahili or
equivalent with working experience of at least twelve years.
• Assists in recording files and documents movements in the register;
• Supervises general cleanliness in the university buildings and grounds within his/her area of
• Collects, reproduces and staples together, distributes and stores and disposes materials of
various nature as directed;
• Photocopies and binds different documents;
• Moves files and documents and transmits messages within and outside the University
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by superior.
(c) Salary Scale: POSS 9
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates should reach the undersigned, in both soft and hard copies, not later than 14th November, 2013. Candidates must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two referees best known to them.
– All above positions require excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and/or telephone numbers. If no communication is made to you by 21st November, 2013 you should regard yourself as unsuccessful.
For hardcopies send to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 1,
For scanned soft copies send to: email@example.com