Key Accounts Executive Jobs Vacancy in Kenya November 2013
Our client in the manufacturing (food) industry is looking for a Key Accounts Executive.
- Coming up with a sales strategy in the supermarkets channels that ensures the profitable growth of the business
- Implementing and identifying further improvement programmes to raise performance standards within the outlets.
- Assisting in developing a sales plan to enable the business to achieve annual output volumes and meet its gross margin targets
- Build and maintain strong business relationship with outlet owners in order to move product
- Grow the company’s corporate image by operating at the highest business ethics, and maintain high environmental, health and safety standards for self & team.
- Implementing custom-made business plans for the different Key Accounts and channels
- Establishing, agreeing and controlling the sales budget for the supermarkets activities, ensuring where possible, a value-for-money approach to expenditure
- Communicating strategy and targets to the sales and merchandising team
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Minimum of 3 years practical sales experience in FMCG environment in Kenya
- Experience with Key Accounts
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
We do not charge for interviews.