Job Vacancy for Supplies Assistant Grade I – 2 Posts at Mzumbe University Tanzania 2013 (Main Campus)
POSITION: SUPPLIES ASSISTANT GRADE I – 2 Posts (Main Campus)
(a) Qualification and Experience
Holder of National Storekeeping Certificate (NSC) from a recognized institution with a
working experience of not less than three years.
• Checks transactions in stores accounting documents and registers;
• Receives and issues vouchers delivery notes and invoices;
• Prepares purchase requisitions/orders upon approval by his/her supervisor;
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by superior.
(c) Salary Scale: PGSS 7-8
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates should reach the undersigned, in both soft and hard copies, not later than 14th November, 2013. Candidates must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two referees best known to them.
– All above positions require excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and/or telephone numbers. If no communication is made to you by 21st November, 2013 you should regard yourself as unsuccessful.
For hardcopies send to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 1,
For scanned soft copies send to: email@example.com