Senior Architect Job recruitment in Kenya 2013
Our client is a Registered Architectural and Interior Design Company that has been in existence for 17 years.
They have been involved in projects of varying magnitude, type and complexity.
They provide services such as: master plan, schematic design, design development, interior design, contract documentation, construction administration and post occupancy evaluation.
They are looking for a Senior Architect who shall be reporting to the Principal Architect.
The job purpose is to design building structures and supervise their construction.
Assist the Principal Architect in running the technical department, by supervising the Architects and Assistant Architects in the office.
Assigning them jobs and ensuring they produce a satisfactory quality of work in good time.
- Designing of building structures
- Supervising the construction site
- Supervising the staff in the technical department
- Attending and coordination client/consultant meetings
- Checking drawings and inputs from the other consultants (engineers, quantity surveyors and surveyors)
- They receive directions to take as instructions for a design
- Assign jobs to various staff
- Instructing contractors on site
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Registered by B.O.R.A.Q.S.
- 5 years with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Project management skills
- Leadership skills
- Organization skills; to prioritise work and ensure timely delivery
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Innovative and creative
- Computer proficiency
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to email@example.com, indicating the title (Senior Architect) on the subject line by 24th August 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Kindly indicate your last salary in your job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.