Our client is a Pharmaceutical Chain looking for a Cashier.
Gross Salary: KShs 20,000 – 25,000
The main purpose of the position is receiving payments from customers.
The cashier will be responsible to the Financial Accountant for serving customers in the cash office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Receiving and receipting payments from customers and updating customer’s accounts
Paying out petty cash and maintaining petty cash account
Daily banking of cash and cheques
Reconciling petty cash, cash in hand
Making cash payments
Withdrawing of cash, collecting cheque books, presenting and collecting unpaid cheques
Safe keeping of unbanked cash and cheques
- Diploma in a business related field
- A pass in CPA II is desirable
- Served in a comparable position and/or have relevant working experience of 1 year as a cashier
- A Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Access,
- Internet and Accounting Software) from a recognized institution
- High attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Good customer service skills
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV only indicating (Cashier Gross Salary 20-25K) on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd August 2013.
Please indicate current or last salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.