Our client is a fast growing insurance company seeking to recruit a passionate and analytical Internal Auditor with a knack for numbers to join their Finance Department.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs for the each quarter
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Communicate findings to senior management and submit a comprehensive and complete report of audit area monthly
- Bachelor’s of Commerce-Accounting or Finance Option
- CPA (K) with membership to a professional accounting body
- 2 -3 years financial experience in auditing financial or service industry
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Systems knowledge and familiarity
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to email@example.com, indicating the title (Internal Auditor) on the subject line before the 21st of September 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.