Trainer Job Vacancy at Horizon Contact Centers in Kenya 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse internal training needs in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Design and implement appropriate programmes taking into consideration the desired outcome.
- Produce training material for the programmes.
- Monitor and analyse Return on Investment (ROI) on learning and development activities
- Assess, implement and continuously evaluate training methodologies
- Develop learning and development reports for statistical and routine decision making purposes.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and consolidated annual training reports.
- Maintain relationships within the industry and tertiary education institutions to ensure learning and development within HCC is in line with local and global trends.
- Represent and deliver learning and development initiatives in line with HR strategy and policies
- A Bachelor’s degree, however holders of a Bachelor’s degree in Education will have an added advantage
- Training certification is desirable
- Experience in designing training evaluation documentation is a pre-requisite
- Knowledge on training methodologies for adult learners
- At least 3 years relevant experience, experience in the Contact Center industry will provide an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of the English Language, with a clear accent.
- Experience in content development and curriculum design
- Thorough understanding of Outcome Based Learning
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- High levels of integrity
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to mature audience
- High degree and passion for skills development
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and time management skills
- Excellent organizational and coaching skills
- Attention to detail, good numerical skills, good data management skills
- Proactive and responsive to business needs
A highly competitive remuneration is offered for the position.