Quality Assurance Supervisor Job Vacancy at Drinking Water Company in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client, a leading provider of pure, Clean, Fresh natural drinking water in Kenya seeks to recruit a Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Carrying out analysis of the water
- Carrying out calibrations activities of equipment used
- Coordinating raw materials analysis to ensure that they conform to required quality standards
- Ensuring that good manufacturing and hygiene practices are followed at all times
- Ensuring that the Health and Safety of the workforce is enforced at all times
- Maintaining work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems
- Revising systems , budgetary and personnel requirements
- Assisting in maintaining safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources
- Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- Bachelor of Food technology or Diploma in Food Science (KNEC).
- Experience in water industry an added advantage.
- Experience in ISO certification is desired
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years in similar industry
To apply, send your cover letter and CV only with no other attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 16th August, 2013.