Job Vacancy at Safaricom Limited Senior Revenue Assurance Analyst in Kenya September 2013
- Manage the process of performing revenue trends and data mining to detect abnormal activity and possible revenue loss;
- Provide management with information on cause and effect on changes in revenue trends;
- Provide monthly revenue Assurance reports with details of the each revenue streams and factors that affected the stream with month;
- Manage the process of Subscriber profiling and churn management;
- Perform competitors analysis, by gathering intelligence data on the competitor and profiling their products and services;
- Perform review on churned numbers to determine the percentage of subscribers actually lost every three months. Analyze the customers that churn to understand the common denominator that affects/influences the churning;
- Participate in Revenue Assurance tests by executing test cases as assigned on the Revenue assurance testing schedule such as VAS tests, New Billing systems, New Processes and Systems migrations among others;
- Conduct process reviews for the assigned Revenue /Cost channel with a view of identifying any process weaknesses and the required controls;
- Track implementation of corrective actions by maintaining action log for issues affecting the assigned Revenue/Cost channel and track implementation;
- Review completeness and accuracy of information in the management information systems, business intelligence systems and the financial statements;
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline.
- CPA-K, ACCA or professional accounting qualifications will be added advantage;
- At least 5 years’ experience in an organization with business intelligence tools, carrying out financial reporting and analysis;
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to monitor and explain trends and variances;
- Proficiency in reporting tools like Crystal Reports, ProClarity, Cognos, etc.
- Strong IT skills-word processor, spread sheets, database application(e.g. SQL or oracle)
- Have a keen eye to details;
- Experience gained in a similar position within a telecommunications environment, knowledge of ACL will be added advantage.
- Reasonable knowledge of telecommunication operations;
- Resilient and have the ability to represent and maintain a principled position in a sensitive situation.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver accurate results.
- Uphold 100 % accuracy, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Conceptual thinker, ability to wade through data and arrive at conclusions
- Good organizational skills, proactive and self-drive for results;
- Multitasking and prioritization skills required to function in a fast-paced environment;
Head of Talent & Resourcing,