Job Vacancy at Hospitality Industry Company for Unit Accountant in Kenya 2013
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our client is in the hospitality Industry, and mainly deals with conference and Accommodation are looking for a Unit Accountant.
We seek to recruit a pro-active and self – driven individual to fill in the position.
Purpose for the position
The successful candidate will be mainly in charge of the Hotel’s Food and Beverage (F&B) department, managing its profitability and operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Advise Management on financial matters regarding the Hotel and department’s policies
- Ensuring that the Hotel’s income is recorded appropriately and due procedure is followed in banking of takings
- Manage the accounting processes of the Hotel’s Food and Beverage department
- Provide leadership in the formulation and implementation of financial management strategies and policies at the Hotel
- Oversee the continuous development and implementation of sound financial management systems
- Implementing continuous internal audit and control systems
- Lead and develop staff in the department
- A degree in Accounts/Finance
- Professional Qualification: CPA-K or ACCA
- One year’ experience and above
- A person of Integrity (should have convictions and declared values)
- Take initiatives (Use creativity)
- Be a strong communicator, verbally and in writing, as you will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
- A person with analytical skills
Kindly apply only if you meet the above requirements. In the subject of your email start with Unit Accountant, followed by your Name. For example your name is James Brown, then your subject will read: Unit Accountant: James Brown
The last day of application will be Monday 16th August 2013.
The application should be sent to email@example.com