Human Resource and Administration Manager Job Opening in Kenya 2013
Specific duties include workforce planning, job analysis and design, competency-based management framework, recruitment & selection, training & development, flexible work team structures, pay structure design, performance management system, employee welfare and coordinating provision of office and transport services.
- First degree in Social sciences or Business Administration with a bias in Human Resource Management.
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource
- Postgraduate qualifications especially in Human Resource Management or MBA will be an added advantage
- A membership to Human Resource practitioners’ professional body such as IHRM (K).
- At least (8) eight years’ relevant experience in Human Resource Management in a reputable institution with at least (4) four years at senior management level.
- Excellent knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws with broad knowledge of human capital policies and practices.
- Ability to develop operating systems and implementing change management programmes
- Strong leadership skills including effective interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Ms Office applications
P. O Box 49010-00100
G.P.O, Nairobi Kenya