HR Officer Job Vacancy at Africa Nazarene University in Kenya 2013
- Applicants must be holders of a Masters degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- In addition they must have at least seven (7) years relevant experience in an institution of Higher Learning.
- They must be Computer literate.
- Those with Bachelor degree in social sciences and a higher diploma in Human Resource or its equivalent and have at least five (5) years administrative experience in institution of Higher Learning may also be considered.
- Must possess wide knowledge of HR Policies, Procedures and Programs development and implementation
- Have good communication and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups.
- Ability to motivate staff and achieve results.
- Must be 35 years of age and above.
The Vice Chancellor
Africa Nazarene University
P.O. Box 53067 – 00200
Applications should reach the Vice Chancellor’s office located at the Main Campus Rongai, not later than 5.00P.m Wednesday 14th August, 2013.